Перейти до

Рекомендованные сообщения

3 часа назад, tel-op сказал:

I'm using mikrotik app and I want the server to send users data in microtik  in every 10 minutes, how can I do that?

How are you going to sell the Internet to users, even if you can not provide stable access between the billing server and your own access servers?

1 hour ago, l1ght said:

It's definetely the worst idea to sync your router with billing.

How about configure your NAS and stay fucking away from it. Make any users change with billing and be happy.

i have full fucking config but my router is dead and i dont need restart full server for add all user config again in new router -_- and if you know how to make this can you say me ? please or go away 

54 минуты назад, tel-op сказал:

i have full fucking config but my router is dead and i dont need restart full server for add all user config again in new router -_- and if you know how to make this can you say me ? please or go away 

You're asking for help even without a try to understand billing architecture, especially stargaer.

You say you router is dead but it's not biiling's fault.

At least i can't understand how stargazer's restart every 10 minutes will help you. Only harm.

12 hours ago, l1ght said:

You're asking for help even without a try to understand billing architecture, especially stargaer.

You say you router is dead but it's not biiling's fault.

At least i can't understand how stargazer's restart every 10 minutes will help you. Only harm.

ok tnx and can i make ... ever 10 minute send info in mikrotik ?  

51 минуту назад, tel-op сказал:

ok tnx and can i make ... ever 10 minute send info in mikrotik ?  

You do not need to restart the stargazer, but you need find an interpreter and carefully read the documentation

За чем вы тс_ объясняете, он вообще не рубит фишку. Пусть документацию прочтёт да же если переведёт примтом на англ.

4 часа назад, tel-op сказал:

if you know hot to make it can you jast say me plz ? 

It's a long story. In short, you need to write a script that will be run on the cron  and will make a reset for all users on a specific mikrotik.

image.png.b0071f5b6180d74dd1da82aa13f6c464.png

image.thumb.png.ee92ea4ce586a27a97d2e4fadeb2d45a.png

image.thumb.png.740737a6c326243d630dbbd7a030ab0f.png

• Like 1

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Вхід

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас
  • Зараз на сторінці   0 користувачів

Немає користувачів, що переглядають цю сторінку.

• Створити нове...